Our education program has been compiled with respect to several priorities. It accents co-operation and team activities but puts emphasis also on an individual approach to our pupils. A natural bilingual environment forms an integral part of the school program (teachers speak Czech or English). Our goal is to prepare children for living in a multi-cultural and inclusive environment. We accept pupils of different nationalities as well as pupils with special needs.
The program is outlined as a “section” through months and seasons of the year, each of them focusing on selected skills and competences. We watch weather and corresponding nature changes typical for each month and focus on selected interpersonal or relational topics. Children are also introduced to the foundations of various topics such as the human body, natural communities, animals and their bodies, national history and geography, etc.
The methodology we apply is based on the following main sources:
- The Right Start Mathematics Program pre-mathematic skills according to materials of the Pedagogical faculty, Charles University, mainly by PhDr. Michaela Kaslová
- Chessmen school
- Puppet Show
- Preschool training according to PPPP and Dys-centrum materials
- Graphomotor skills according to the RightStart Method
- Recorder classes
- Preschool program and methodology
- Typical timetable
- Tuition fees
- List of things children should have
- Registration requirements
- Back to Salomon Preschool