- home shoes with a firm heel – slippers
- a spare set of clothes (underwear, socks, T-shirt, jogging pants)
- small pillow + blanket
- (jogging) pants and shoes to the sandbox (if parents want their child to change for the playground)
- a cap
- a larger old (T) shirt for graphic art activities
- dispenser-box with Kleenex (paper tissue)
- A4 folder/file for drawings
- a bottle with a beverage (we top-up the beverages throughout the day)
- snacks (morning and afternoon)
Please mark all your child’s belongings with his/her name.
Parents are responsible for the personal belongings of their child – therefore children should have only the necessary personal belongings and no valuables while at the Center. Salomon Preschool Centers do not take any responsibility in case of theft or damage.